Little hands and big imaginations will love lifting, flipping, and playing peek-a-boo with the friendly farm animals in this wooden grasping toy! The little red barn is perfect for helping little ones develop early developmental skills like fine motor and color and animal recognition. Babies 12 months and older will love flipping open the barn doors to reveal the smiling faces of the cow, horse, and owl, and hearing the gentle clack when the doors drop back into place. Easy to grasp, the toy features smooth, rounded edges and top-quality materials. First Play toys feature bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs that boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder - right from the start!
- Babies will love playing peek-a-boo with farm animals on this adorable wooden barn-shaped grasping toy
- Great for promoting early developmental skills, such as color recognition, animal recognition, and fine motor skills
- Bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder
- Makes a great gift for babies, ages 12 to 24 months, for hands-on, screen-free fun
- Lift the soft-hinged barn doors to reveal three farm animals smiling faces (cow, horse, and owl); makes a satisfying clack when the doors are closed again