Opa! If you love meat on a stick, sun dried tomatoes, olives and a lot of garlic, then you can consider yourself a Greek freak – and you’re guaranteed to love our Mediterranean rub. It’s the perfect blend of mixed herbs, dried onion, sun-dried tomato, a touch of chili pepper and orange peel powder. Try Greek Freak on asparagus, pastas, fish, potatoes, eggs and more. You won’t find any fillers in this quality product, but you'll find lots of flavor.
Need a yummy way to use this incredible rub? We've got you covered!
Greek Freak Quick Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 heaping tablespoon Greek Freak Spice Rub
- 1 packet active dry yeast (Don’t worry! Amazon or your grocery store can deliver this)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or 1/2 teaspoon table salt)
- 3/4 cup warm tap water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons for drizzling
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place a pizza stone/baking stone in the oven and preheat. You can also use a baking sheet.
- In a food processor or mixing bowl add the flour, Greek Freak, yeast, sugar and salt. If using a food processor pulse to combine or whisk together in a bowl. Add the olive oil to the water and add to your dry mixture, mixing. Continue to mix until the dough comes together and forms a ball.
- Sprinkle about a tablespoon of flour onto your counter and remove the dough from the processor. Hand knead 10 times to form a smooth ball. Cover with a medium-sized bowl and allow to rest 15 minutes. Remove the bowl and stretch and flatten the ball into a 12-inch disk.
- Spray the baking stone/baking sheet with cooking spray and add the dough to it. Gently use your fingers to depress finger marks into the dough and drizzle with a little more olive oil and some black pepper.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the center is firm.
- Remove, slice and serve.