It's not just for meat! Our Black & Bleu spice rub goes perfectly with potatoes, mac n' cheese, popcorn - you can even sprinkle it into your bread mix! This blend of Cajun blackening spices combines with real bleu cheese for a one-of-a-kind, very versatile flavor. Did we mention it's all-natural? Add this to your weekly dinner rotation.
Need a yummy dinner idea? We've got you covered!
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Black & Bleu Blend
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- thick-cut bacon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash and Clean chicken breast.
- Slice into the chicken breast 4-5 times using two wooden spoons, to not cut all the way through the meat and create pockets for the filling.
- Rub down with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with Black & Bleu and Salt.
- Pre-cook the bacon and set aside.
- Take cooked bacon and stuff it in the pockets together with the asparagus and Gorgonzola. Then sprinkled a little Chipotle Garlic over the breasts. Place them on the Traeger Timberline at 375℉ until Chicken hits the internal temperature of 165℉.