Smoky Honey Habanero Sweet & Spicy Rub
Need a yummy way to use this incredible rub? We've got you covered!
Take your lunch to a whole new level with a spicey kick and a sweet finish or elevate your dinner time chicken, no matter how who you use our whipped butter recipe.. its sure to be your new favorite go-to!
Sweet & Spicey Whipped Butter
- 1 stick of room temperature butter (salted)
- 1 tablespoon of Smoky Honey Habanero Rub
- in a sturdy bowl combine butter and rub
- with a fork or handheld mixer mix the butter until soft with now lumps and all rub is dispersed evenly
For Baked Chicken: double the recipe
- combine any other seasonings you may desire, bearing in mind the rub already has salt. Use your hand or a spatula to evenly disperse the butter on the inside and out making sure to include some under the skin. you want a semi-thin layer of butter on the entire chicken (bottom included). Bake according to meat instructions. if burning occurs before chicken is ready cover with foil