5 Ways To Use Granulated Honey
Our yummy granulated honey is created from a process called co-crystallization. The honey and sugar are added together in liquid form, then dried together. After these ingredients have been combined and dried, the finished mixture is broken up through "milling." What's left behind is our finished product: clump-resistant, granulated honey! We can't get enough of this flavorful sugar alternative! With so many ways to use it in the kitchen we thought we'd help break down just a few to get the ball rolling! We can't wait to hear how YOU use your granulated honey in the kitchen. Enjoy!
- To make your coffee or tea sweeter without an artificial or bitter aftertaste
- Substitute sugar (1 to 1 ratio) in your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.. Be warned, you'll never go back to regular sugar again!
- Add to butter and whip for an easy addition to warm toast
- Use to rim your glass for a sweet note to your favorite spritzer
- Sprinkle atop warm oats with your favorite granola for a delightful way to start your day